Better Thinking, Better Results
We support remote & co-located managers & teams to decode and apply their differences in thinking to optimise collaboration.
It’s important to think about our thinking. Thinking is our brain process of making sense of the world but ways of thinking are different for each of us, meaning we all process information differently.
Lets say that you are about to undertake a major project, what’s your first thought?
Increase in productivity, attributable to management
Saved per year with innovative efficiencies
More engaged employees with increased role tenure
Create A More Inclusive Culture To Generate Greater Value
• Diagnose the cognitive diversity gaps that create productivity shortfalls.
• Build "diverse by design" teams for maximum results.
• Make cultural initiatives stickier and more inclusive to have a lasting impact.
More Effective Management, More Effective Teams
• Improve communication and collaboration.
• Reduce conflict and groupthink.
• Optimise internal workflows to reflect diverse thinking.
• Build a more inclusive, innovative culture.
• Empower managers to see hidden innovation talent pools.
• Repeatable capabilities to accelerate innovation processes.
Manage & Accelerate Change With Better Thinking
• Optimise reorganisations, and other large-scale change initiatives.
• Integrate teams and organisations more effectively.
• Reduce talent uncertainty and turnover.
Individual Or Pair Debrief
By better understanding how we, and others, prefer to think we can make better decisions. This de-brief will help you to improve working relationships and empathy for others.
Our team workshops decodes the way your team thinks in order to improve how they work together and to amplify what they accomplish.
Utilising our diagnostic tool to generate powerful discussion, we help teams understand their practical impact & evaluate what they are focusing on and what they may be missing.
• Difficult Conversations
• Tell Them
• Show Them
• Learns By
• Preference Expressions
• Getting Onboard With Change
• Providing Information
• Leading Others
• Gaining Trust
• Getting Buy-In
• Effective Meetings
• Remote Work
• Team Action Plan
• Team Goals
• Working Collaboratively
• Crisis Decision Making
• Building A Business Case
• Strategic Thinking
• Stretching At Work
• Culture Add
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Personal Development
• Return On Investment
Facing The Future Fearlessly uses accessible tools, frameworks, knowledge and support that enables participants to…
• Face challenges and change
• Be resilient to uncertainty
• Triumph over adversity
• Overcome impostor syndrome
• Bounce back from hardship
• Be able to ask for help
• Live free from overwhelming fear
Crafting a narrative that motivates people to take action is one of the most important aspects of leadership. It is also one of the most challenging. Year after year great ideas and opportunities fail because the narrative they used failed to connect with their audience.
Public Narrative is a leadership practice used to motivate others to join you in action. It is a framework for crafting and telling your story developed by Prof. Marshall Ganz of the Harvard Kennedy School.
Are your training interventions meaningful? We are a training provider that can meet your organisation where you are and help it to reach the next level, regardless of your current size or structure.
Our expertise in designing and delivering training presents a prime opportunity to expand the knowledge base of all learners. Alongside our solutions we provide training for reputable affiliated partners.